What do our plans cover?
- Mechanical & electrical failure
- Manufacturer defects after the manufacturer warranty expires
- *Day one power surge protection
- *Day one food spoilage credit - Factory warranties don’t replace your food loss, our protection plans will cover the piece of equipment, AND provide credit for your loss of food!
- No deductibles or service fees *What does day one mean? Day one means you are protected by Safeware from the moment the warranty is purchased. All you have to do is file a claim, even if the repair occurs during the factory OEM.
- No limit on the number of covered repairs - The contract is fulfilled in the event of unit replacement.
- No lemon guarantee (MUST occur during extended warranty only.) - After three (3) repairs are completed on the same component and that component requires a fourth repair, we will replace the product with a comparable product.
- Authorized service network - A national network of skilled and authorized appliance servicers are available for repairs.
- All plans backed by an AM best A rated insurer
- Covers most commercial appliances
What categories can you add our protection plans to?
- Ice Machines
- Counter Cooking Equipment
- Heated Cabinets
- Convection Ovens
- Combi Ovens
Add an additional 3-year Protection Plan to your refrigeration for as low as $13.50/mo. for 12 months!
Add an additional 2-year Protection Plan to your range for as low as $12.50/mo. for 12 months!
Add an additional 3-year Protection Plan to your Fryer for as low as $4.85/mo. for 12 months!
Need to file a claim? We have created an easy 3-step process for you!
Step 1: Call 800-800-1492 or visit safeware.com.
Step 2: A servicer will call you and set up an appointment to diagnose equipment.
Step 3: Servicer will repair on site after diagnosis or provide you a credit with IFG for a new piece of equipment!